A perfect traveler must be prepared by carrying emergency travel kits. Many things can go wrong during traveling. So, we should plan about the possible emergencies. The risk of emergencies in traveling differs from place to place. It can hamper your normal journey.
This is why I am talking about emergency travel kits. Travelers should give huge importance to emergency travel products.
Emergency travel kits
Always take these travel kits not only for adults but also for children. These kits are applicable for women, men, and children. There is no lack of importance of emergency kits in this regard. Without these emergency travel kits, your whole journey may be ruined in the wake of the situation. Your prospect of delight and enjoyment will be turned into sorrow, shame, and sufferings. The travel kits are given below:
First Aid Products
Always keep basic first aid kits with you. You should have a pain reliever, adhesive bandage, antibiotic ointment, safety scissors, prescribed and necessary medicines, inhalers, gauze, laxatives, etc during traveling. These kinds of emergency travel kits have a huge impact on travel.
1. It is better to have sunscreen and chapsticks with you.
2. Take a small bottle of Aloe Vera with you to save your skin from sun exposure.
3. Keep nasal spray to treat runny noses and nasal congestion.
It is very much important to carry cash money with you. You may carry credit cards which are not always effective because of their unavailability. But cash money is effective everywhere. You may face some unavoidable situations which are detrimental to your life. Here, you can be free from various kinds of troubles by using cash money. Nobody can deny the importance of such kinds of emergency travel kits.
1. Carry international and local currency
2. If possible, carrying gold coins may be a wise decision
3. Create a photocopy of a credit card. Carry one copy with you and leave another copy at home.
There are some travel accessories which are different and only for women. These accessories are solely applicable to women. Whenever a woman takes the decision for travelling, she must take such kind of travel accessories with her. Without these travel accessories, no woman can travel anywhere. If you are a woman, you must have to pay attention to the women’s emergency travel kits. Some of these accessories are cute and some are girly. The women should keep enough sanitary napkins with them.
1. Keep safety pins with you.
2. You can take some beauty products too.
These are some important emergency travel kits that are related to clothes. The travelers should have adequate clothes in case of an emergency or delay. Take enough clothes depending on weather and culture. Take a raincoat in the rainy season, winter jacket in winter. You must have enough underwear to face an emergency.
1. Make a plan of the clothes for the trip knowing the weather of your destination.
2. To save space in your bag, always choose double-purpose clothes for you.
All travelers should pay much attention to hygienic kits. These are the top-class emergency travel kits. Otherwise, travelers will face many health-related problems. This is also applicable for those who travel with their babies. It is always a wise decision to keep some hygienic kits such as toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, deodorant, washcloth and a roll of toilet paper.
1. Include a set of rubber gloves to protect you and your companion from virus or bacterial infection.
2. Keep cleaning wipe so that you can wipe down your surfaces to make your environment a little healthier.
As an aware traveler, you must keep copies of your passport, travel documents, ID card, etc. It is essential because these can be lost or stolen. It will help you to get the replacements. Keep a sheet of paper with important phone numbers during traveling. These documents play a vital role as emergency travel kits.
1. Save your passport and travel documents on a smartphone or on the internet.
2. Try to avoid carrying paper copies of these travel documents.
Some more necessary emergency travel kits
2. Alcohol wipes
3. Medical ID card
4. Garbage bag
5. Cotton balls covered with Vaseline
6. Signal Mirror
7. Folding blade knife
8. Sparkie Fire Starter
9. Energy bar
10. Jet Scream Whistle
11. Blaze orange or a fuchsia bandanna and a few safety pins
12. Pen and paper
13. Waterproof LED flashlight
15. Spare batteries and backup power supply
16. Emergency food/snacks
17. Steri Pen and spare water
18. Duct tape
Finally, I wish you happy travel.